CONSIDER CUMBRAE FOR A GREAT DIVING EXPERIENCE
The centre has a long history of welcoming divers. In fact, dive groups first came to Cumbrae as far back at 1976, when the centre first opened.
Diving groups benefit from:
- Island location - meaning shore dives are always sheltered and accessible.
- Access to numerous wreck and scenic dives, all within short distance of the centre.
- RIB hire available, including ‘Redbay 600hp RIB’ coded for 12 passengers
- Full board or self-catering accommodation available
- Compressor and drying room on-site
- Classrooms available
- Gym and Sauna on-site.
Interested in bringing a group? Just contact the centre and we’ll answer any questions you as we know different groups will have their own particular requirements. We’ll strive to put together a package that suits your group.