Update on COVID-19 - 3 June

COVID-19 National centre Cumbrae update 03 June 2020

All sportscotland National Centre Cumbrae activity has been cancelled up to and including 31 July 2020 due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation. For all scheduled activity from 1 August until 30 September 2020, we continue to monitor official Scottish government guidance. Any decision on cancellation will be made at least 4 weeks prior to the booking arrival date and in event of cancellation, a full refund will be made of all monies paid.

Please note no new bookings are currently being accepted.

Due to limited staff resource we are unable to respond to new requests other than those relating to existing bookings. If you have an existing booking and have a query please email cumbraecentre@sportscotland.org.uk

Most Recent Entries